“Teeth in a Day” describes the process of receiving replacement teeth in just one day. You may have also heard it referred to as ‘All-on-4’. While it may be described in different ways, it’s essentially a procedure which allows you to have a full arch of replacement teeth restored in just one visit.
If you opt for the Teeth-in-a-Day treatment, we’ll give you a new set of replacement teeth, attaching them to four dental implants using a minimally invasive method. The implants we give you are designed to be immediately functional. This treatment is popular with those who have dentures or need full restorations.
When we’ve finished the procedure, you’ll have a solid set of teeth that are fixed and which you won’t need to remove. The wonderful thing about the Teeth-in-a-Day treatment is that it allows for reduced costs and quicker healing times. You’ll be able to enjoy a younger-looking, healthier, and more functional smile.
Benefits of Teeth-in-a-Day
The prime benefit of Teeth-in-a-Day is the short treatment time, but there are a number of advantages that are less well known:
- You enjoy a new smile in just one day
- You experience a minimally invasive procedure
- You experience less pain and swelling
- You no longer have to deal with ill-fitting dentures
- You no longer have to use denture adhesives
- You now have a secure, stable set of teeth
- You don’t have to visit the dentist as often
- It’s more cost-effective than traditional implants
Good Candidates For The Teeth-in-a-Day Procedure Include:
- Those with several failing or missing teeth
- Those in need of multiple dental implants
- Those who currently wear a denture
If you have questions about the Teeth-in-a-Day dental procedure, please call us today for a consultation. We’ll talk to you about your dental history, your needs and concerns and we’ll explain in detail our treatment options, to help you make an informed decision.